عندما تستهلك الحلو والحلوى، تحصل على جرعة كبيرة من السكر! التي تسبب الآثار الكارثية
ان تناول السكاكر ينعكس برفع كمية الجلوكوز في الدم، الذي بدوره يستدعي افراز الانسولين فيحوله الى دهون. وكلما تناولت سكر اكثر، الجسم يفرز انسولين اكثر، المستويات العالية من الانسولين غير صحية على الاطلاق.
تبدأ الخلايا بعدم الاستجابة للانسولين وبما يعرف بمقاومة الانسولين، الذي يتحول الى ما يعرف بمرض السكري diabetes. عند ذلك يبقى السكر يتنقل الى كافة اعضاء الجسم في الدورة الدموية، وبما يعرف بالمستوى العالي للسكر في الدم.
ارتفاع السكر في الدم يسبب الاحساس بالارهاق والضعف وعدم القدرة على التركيز.
واذا بقيت مستويات السكر عالية في الدم فسيؤدي ذلك الى اتلاف اعضاء الجسم
وعليه الاستهلاك العالي للسكر امر لا يستحق الحدوث
When you consume sweet and candy, you are getting a large dose of sugar! The effects are disasters
1. Within the first 15 minutes or so, your blood sugar level increases as the sugar enters your bloodstream.
2. It arrives there as glucose, which is your body's main source of energy.
3. This sudden rise in blood glucose stimulates your pancreas to start pumping out large amounts of insulin.
4. Some of this glucose is used immediately for energy. But the rest stored as fat by insulin.
Insulin resistance, a precursor to diabetes
1. The more sugar you eat, the more insulin your body produces as it works to remove the glucose from your blood. But these high levels of insulin are not healthy.
2. The extra insulin in your blood stream signals to your body that you need more glucose, which causes you to crave even more sugar.
3. Even worse, after repeated exposure to high insulin levels, your cells begin turning numb to the effects of insulin, and this leads to a condition called insulin resistance, a precursor to diabetes.
4. When your cells no longer respond properly to the effects of insulin, the sugar in your blood continues to circulate in your blood. This is known as a 'high blood sugar level.
5. The result is that you feel fatigue, because you have no way of accessing the energy that is in your bloodstream. You will likely feel weak, tired and have trouble concentrating, because your brain uses glucose to function.
6. If your blood sugar levels stay elevated, damage begins happening to many parts of your body. Which leads to blindness, kidneys disease and dialysis, nerve damage and amputations, heart disease, and your organs begin aging at a faster rate. You also become more susceptible to infections.
The ravages of sugar cannot be overstated: that handful of sweets so is not worth it.
At some point, you have to make the decision and choose health, so that the indulgence truly becomes the exception' not the rule.
Eid only comes twice each year. Christmas and Easter come once every year. Do you really have to be so uptight about it?
Yes, you do, because there will always be an excuse to eat poorly. This month is my birthday. Next month is Halloween. The month after is Thanksgiving then Christmas, New Year's Eve, Valentine, Easter....
And the holidays in each of these months weren't the only excuses for eating unhealthy food.
Your schedule included countless other 'can't-miss' opportunities. You likely had business dinners, birthday parties, evenings out with friends, fundraising dinner breakfast meetings...
Every one of these occasions screams,'But this is special! It's okay just the once!'
.So let's look at some alternatives for our parties celebrations.
. Consider the following ideas.
. Sticking to this list will ensure that you are clear headed and full of energy while your buddies are out of consciousness after their sugar highs!
-Dried fruit(eat with a protein such as nuts)
-Very dark chocolate(choose some with very little sugar)
-Whole grain crackers and pretzels
For more information Come and visit us at CureMed pharmacy
كل التعليقات ( 0 )
أخبار ذات صلة